The department has well equipped laboratories to provide students with facilities ranging from elementary basic electronic circuits to latest trends in Electromnics and Communication Engineering.The available laboratories are:-
- Basic Electronics Laboratory
- Analog Electronics Circuits Laboratory
- Digital ElectronicsLaboratory
- Elecromagnetic Engineeing Laboratory
- Analog Communication Laboratory
- Digital Communication Laboratory
- Communication EngineeringLaboratory
- Digital Signal ProcessingLaboratory
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller Laboratory
- VLSI and Embedded Systems Laboratory
- High Frequency Engineering Laboratory
- Project Laboratory
The ECE department provides air conditioned classrooms with projector and internet facilities allowing faculties to impart education through various media tools.
The library includes reference books pertaining to various subjects of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Previous year’s question-papers and syllabus. Library subscribes National & International journals, Lab manuals and submitted student reports for the guidance to the students. Students and staff can access following database from the library.
ECE department has a well equipped, ultra-modern seminar hall with computer and audio visual equipment, Wi-Fi to facilitate the students and to smoothly conduct various departmental events, workshops Guest Lectures and various other activities.
|Sl.No||Name of the E-Resources||Publisher|
|4||PQDT (Proquest Dissertation & Theses)||Proquest|
|6||Taylor & Francis Online Journals||Taylor & Francis|
|8||EBSCO-Environmental Engineering Collection|
|16||EndNote X8||Thomson Reuters|