PRADHAN MANTRI KAUSHAL VIKAS YOJANA (PMKVY)
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
"GIFT SKILL DEVELOPMENT CENTER" of Balaram Panda Trust located at Gandhi Institute For Technology is ow accrediated by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) & Odisha Skill Development Authority (OSDA) to undertake Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikash Yojana (PMKVY) 2.0 training in following 5 job roles.
- Solar Panel Technician.. Edu. Qualification- ITI( EE/ME).
- Asst. Electrician. Edu. Qualification- 10 th.
- CC TV installation Technician. Edu. Qualification -ITI/ +2.
- Accounts Executive. Edu. Qualification - B.Com/
- Draughts man Mechanical. * Edu. Qualification - 10 th.
Eligibility of Candidate:-
- Age to be more than 18 years.
- Unemployed youth or school/ college drop outs.
- Aadhar card is mandatory.
- Domicile of Odisha.
- Training is residential. Lodging & Boarding is at free of cost
Benefits to Candidates:-
- After pass out, Industry recognized certificate shall be provided by NSDC & OSDA.
- Free theory & Practical industry designed quality training by excellent and certified trainers shall be provided to students.
- For placement of students, Balaram Panda trust & OSDA will support their best by conducting different campus drives & Rozgar Mela .
- Students placed within 3 months of certification, a placement support of Rs.1450/- p.m shall be paid by Government to boys (for 1 month- inside Khurdha/ for 2 months - out side Khurdha) and to girls ( for 2 months inside Khurdha / for3 months out side Khurdha ).
- For self employment of pass out students "Mudra Loan" can be sanctioned on production of certificate.
SPOC: Prof. Sibananda Mishra, GIFT SKILL DEVELOPMENT CENTER, +91-7873008106