Lecture on “VLSI Design” on 8th Sep 2018 by Prof. Sanjit Kumar
Swain,Professor,Silicon Institute of Technology
- ISTE STTP on CMOS, mixed signal and radio frequency VLSI design under National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD, Govt. of India) was held from 30th January to 4th February 2017.
- The AICTE Sponsored Two Weeks FDP on "Digital Image Processing and Its Application" was organised at GANDHI INSTITUTE FOR TECHNOLOGY(GIFT), BHUBANESWAR from 16th to 28thNovember 2017. The objective of the FDP was to update the recent advancement in the field of Digital Image Processing and its Application.
- Tehnical Speech on ‘Interplanetary Mission’ was organized by Dept.of ECE under the banner of IETE . Speaker- Shri Debadatta Mishra, Scientist/Engineer-SE, Liquid Propulsion systems Center, Bangalore Dated : 2ND FEBRUARY,2018
- Seminar on “Optoelectronic Devices” and its applications by Prof.(Dr.) Bijayananda Patnaik, IIIT,BBSR, on 16th september 2017 organised by Dept. of ECE,GIFT,BBSR
- Seminar on “MENTAL HEALTH OF YOUTH IN THE CHANGING WORLD” on 5/10/2018, Friday at Mini Conference Hall (Room No 309)
1. Dr. Biswa Ranjan Mishra, Associate Professor, Dept. of Psychiatry (AIIMS, BBSR)
2. Dr. Shri Mishra, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Psychiatry (AIIMS, BBSR)
3. Dr. Renju Sussan Baby, Associate Professor, College of Nursing (AIIMS, BBSR
- Seminar on “ SKILL DEVELOPMENT”
On 25th September 2018
- Seminar On IOT by CTTC on 13th November 2018
- FDP on “Antenna Basics and HFSS software implementation” on 29th December 2018…by Dr.Sanjeeb Kumar Mishra,IIIT,Bhubaneswar
- Seminar and Technical Poster Presentation on “Recent Trends in Telecommunication” on 20th March 2019,Organized by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, (GIFT), in association with The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers(IETE)
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering thrives to enrich the learning experience of the students through practical exposure in Industrial Training, industrial visit and internship.
The Objectives of Industrial tour/visit are :
An opportunity to get exposure to the real workstations, plants, machines and systems.
Opportunity to get the senior functional experts / supervisors to explain about company functions.
Company tour to understand the end-to-end process at all levels.
Expert briefing about the functioning of machines and systems.
Opportunity to have a face to face session with technical or administrative experts of the organization to ask questions and clarify doubts
Opportunity to understand the company policies in terms of production, quality, and service management.
Keeping these objectives at hand, the department organizes industrial visit and tours which has some relevance with the stream of study of the programme and guided by teacher members of the department. Some of the industries visited are: