GIFT has signed MOU with Institution of Engineers (India) for collaborative academia and research on 08-07-2019
Current Opening with us
Gandhi Institute for Technology (GIFT), Bhubaneswar provides a vibrant work environment for its faculty members and staff. The communication is open and focus is on creating a flat organization where everyone has a voice and can be heard. We encourage participative development and performance-oriented culture.
Apply by 22nd Nov, 2020. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
REPORTING OFFICER : Principal
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Essential: Master degree in Science or Engineering. Operating knowledge of Computer, comfortable with changing technology and good communication skills.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to those having Doctorate Degree
- Applicant should have 10 to 15 years of teaching and research experience in any reputed Institute or Industry. Exceptional communication skills, including when collaborating with multiple departments. Shall be highly organized and be able to quickly adapt to changes.
- Flexible working days and hours for deserving senior candidates.
- To encourage planning, implementing and monitoring the in-house and externally funded research and consultancy work for the overall development of institutional R & D activities
- To strive for different affiliations, accreditations and renewal with various scientific and technological organizations i.e. SIRO, IAO, etc.
- To ensure timely submission of research or product based project proposal to different Government and private funding agencies.
- To ensure the regular publications of research papers, IPR, and knowledge transfer (Patents, Copyright, and Trademark etc.), which shall impact the National, International ranking system of GIFT.
- To commercialize different student's and faculty's Idea/Proof of Concept (PoC)/Prototype through various means.
Reports to : Principal Qualification and Experience:
- Essential: A Master’s Degree in Science or Engineering. Operating knowledge of Computer, comfortable with changing technology and good communication skills.
- Desirable:Preference will be given to those having Doctorate Degree.
- Applicant should have 10 to 15 years of teaching and education administration experience in any reputed Institute or Industry.
- Exceptional communication skills, including when collaborating with multiple departments. Shall be highly organized and be able to quickly adapt to change.
Concise Roles and Responsibilities of Registrar:
- Planning, Implementation & Monitoring of Student Activities ie. Student Discipline, Orientation, Interaction & Counselling, Study Tour, Parent’s communication, SMS service, Loan and Scholarship, Fees Collection, Musical Nights and Hobby Class, Functions and Celebrations.
- Planning, Implementation & Monitoring of Teaching Learning Related Activities ie. Faculty student relation and Training Schedule.
- Correspondences with Statutory & Regulatory Related Activities ie. Admission & Registration and Record Updation ie. University and Diploma Council Correspondence, Approvals and Extension of Approval, Affiliations and Information Sharing.
- Preparation & Maintaining of Academic Departmental Budget
- Involvement in Academic Activities ie. To take Academic Classes and other assignments as suggested by Principal.