GIFT has signed MOU with Institution of Engineers (India) for collaborative academia and research on 08-07-2019
Current Opening with us
Gandhi Institute for Technology (GIFT), Bhubaneswar provides a vibrant work environment for its faculty members and staff. The communication is open and focus is on creating a flat organization where everyone has a voice and can be heard. We encourage participative development and performance-oriented culture.
Apply by 10th Jan, 2021. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
REPORTING OFFICER : Principal
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Essential: Master degree in Science or Engineering. Operating knowledge of Computer, comfortable with changing technology and good communication skills.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to those having Doctorate Degree
- Applicant should have 10 to 15 years of teaching and research experience in any reputed Institute or Industry. Exceptional communication skills, including when collaborating with multiple departments. Shall be highly organized and be able to quickly adapt to changes.
- Flexible working days and hours for deserving senior candidates.
- To encourage planning, implementing and monitoring the in-house and externally funded research and consultancy work for the overall development of institutional R & D activities
- To strive for different affiliations, accreditations and renewal with various scientific and technological organizations i.e. SIRO, IAO, etc.
- To ensure timely submission of research or product based project proposal to different Government and private funding agencies.
- To ensure the regular publications of research papers, IPR, and knowledge transfer (Patents, Copyright, and Trademark etc.), which shall impact the National, International ranking system of GIFT.
- To commercialize different student's and faculty's Idea/Proof of Concept (PoC)/Prototype through various means.
Reports to : Professor In-charge, Brand Building
Dotted line Reporting : Director
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any subject including marketing, business or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multi-tasking and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and Customer Relation Mangement tools
- Must have at least 7 years of experience in Marketing and Sales in any industry including insurance, out of which at least 02 years in any educational institutes.
- Master's degree
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel in district level in bike, if needed.
- Established press and media contacts
INR 40,000/-per month. Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidate. Salary and Benefits shall commensurate with the growth of the insitution.
Must behungry to do this and more.The ideal candidate must have experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.GIFT, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We're looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences which includes educational & Coaching institutes and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze Student 's insights, trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Undertanding the existing capabilities of the institute and Planning and executing overall marketing strategy including all advertising and public-¬facing communications, print, digital, video assets & web resources, pamlets during JEE and OJEE Examination
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Selecting, Appointing, Managing and Monitoring of district level counsellors and working in partnership with them. Touring and meeting the opinion makers of institutes and Parents for at least 10 days a month, develop a databse and monitoring tools to meet objectives
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- To help organize and plan the parent/guardian meet at different parts of state and neighboring states
- Planning for other state brand building work
- Effective coordination with stake holders & proper hospitality of visitors for the purpose of admission