M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering is a 2-year master's degree program.
Students of all branches after completing their B.Tech. can enroll in this program.for higher studies.
The course require a lot of research work as during the course a thesis is to be completed.
After completing the course student can get campus placement in various educational institutes as well as corporate.
PG-Courses in Environmental Engineering with an intake capacity of 24 students.
It has been done with the aim of giving a basic idea about the course structure to the readers.
- Water Treatment and Management
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Microbiology
- Project Management
- Waste Water Treatment
- Environmental Sanitation
- Industrial Waste Products Treatment
- Solid Waste Management
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Air Pollution Control
- Environmental System Engineering
- Environment Protection and Legal Aspects
- Noise Pollution Control
After completing M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering students can be placed in following sectors
- Government Engineers (PWD, Town Planning etc)
- Engineers Working for NGOs
- Forest Department (Engineer/Assistant Engineer)
- Government Water Boards and Authorities (for example- Central Ground Water Board, State wise Water Authorities etc)
- Government Agriculture Boards (State as well as Central)
- Research Engineer/Scientist
- Lecturer (Government or Private Institutes)
- Mining Companies (Engineer as well as Research)
- Chemical Factories (Engineer as well as Research)
- Central Pollution Control Board (as well as State Wise Boards and Authorities)