GANDHI INSTITUTE FOR TECHNOLOGY (GIFT) CURRENTLY EMPLOYED MORE THAN 400 PEOPLE AT ITS CAMPUS IN BHUBANESWAR OF WHICH APPROXIMATELY 250 ARE FACULTY MEMBERS AND THE REST ARE SUPPORTING STAFF.
Gandhi Institute for Technology (GIFT), Bhubaneswar provides a vibrant work environment for its faculty members and staff. The communication is open and focus is on creating a flat organization where everyone has a voice and can be heard. We encourage participative development and performance-oriented culture.
Thanks for showing your interest in GIFT Engineering and Management College. We pride ourselves in offering a great working environment which is built on principles of quality and inclusion. The organization draws its' strength from:
- A culture of mutual trust.
- An environment that facilitates faculty and staff achieve their full potential
- Policies that care for group and individual needs
- Assigning priority to Individual growth in career
- Remuneration on par with or exceeding industry standards
- The opportunity and encouragement for Research and Development
- Performance-based incentives
- Skill enhancement (Employees are encouraged to pursue higher degrees)
- Training and development
- 360-degree feedback and appraisal system
- Industry collaborations for corporate exposure
WHAT GIFT LOOKS FOR
- Team Spirit and Leadership
- Inclination towards innovation and research
FACULTY OPENINGS @ GIFT
GIFT invites applications from Indian nationals, possessing excellent academic background, commitment to quality teaching and potential for carrying out outstanding research for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor for Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, MCA, MBA, Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Economics etc.
TECHNICAL STAFF OPENING @ GIFT
GIFT invites applications from Indian nationals, possessing excellent academic background, commitment to quality of work for Foremen and Lab Instructor for Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, MCA, MBA, Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Workshop etc.
FACULTY TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
GIFT believes in continuously raising and sustaining the benchmark of delivering quality education.
- The Institute provides regular training to faculty in both technical and non-technical areas.
- The Institute deploys a 360-degree feedback and appraisal system to identify the competency of each of its faculty. This system is used to develop individual training paths.
- Through its corporate partnerships, the Institute facilitates faculty development programmes, where training is delivered onsite. Training is specific to areas of interest, and faculty get the opportunity to participate in a corporate working environment.
- The Institute encourages its faculty to initiate research activities and register for programmes to increase their qualification and knowledge levels.
APPROVALS & AFFILIATIONS
All our programmes are approved by AICTE and affiliated to BPUT. We offer Diploma, BTech, MTech, MCA and MBA programmes. Our institute is NAAC 'A' Grade and our programmes NBA accredited.